I’ve made a simple content and hierarchy browser for Alfresco – using the WebScript interface – inspired by Dr. Q’s Dead Simple UI (just try the iPhone Navigator too). This is a really quick browser, but has got a quick search input on the left-top corner. That’s all, no more.
1. Download louise-folder.zip to your local storage
2. Login to Alfresco, navigate into Company Home/Data Dictionary/Web Scripts Extensions space and select Import from Administration Console menu
3. Import the downloaded zip file (import script will unpack into the space)
4. Load the service browser by link http://127.0.0.1:8080/alfresco/service/
5. Click on Refresh list of Web Script button to register new service
6. Start browsing on this startup URL: http://127.0.0.1:8080/alfresco/service/louise/folder/Company%20Home/