As a quick relaxing activity over a keyboard and a geek/coder mind – here is an automatic language/locale property file (.properties in resource bundles used in Java related technologies to store the configurable parameters of an application) translator.
- Click on URL: QuickLocale
- Paste your properties file content into the top textarea (Source text), and press Load to translate,
- Let’s change source and destination languages by combo box over the grid,
- Press Translate to update values in grid,
- And finally, modify something in Destination column of grid to update destination textarea (Destination text) and copy back to your localized properties file.
Example properties file content:
# # Example language file for QuickLocale # by Lajos Nagy (LouiSe@louise.hu) # # English key1=white key2=red key3=blue